Corsair Community

Corsair Link 4.2.0.162 motherboards fans not showing

stjani10

Hi there i know this question has been asked a few times here, but i don't believe my problem is the same. Link works for the most parts but motherboard fans don't show in configure (with case picture), but can be seen in Home window, so link is detecting them. In short Fans 1-5 are visible in "Home" but not in "configure"

Anyone know how to fix this, it worked fine in CL 3?

H100i

Intel 4790K

MSI Gaming 5 Z97

Windows 8.1 (64b)

Please see attached screenshot for reference !

Link4.thumb.jpg.f51394230069a1a1fe255d3238e54480.jpg

Only fans that can be "configured" through our Link software will be displayed in the Configure tab. I.E. fans plugged into a Commander Mini, Link-ready Hydro cooler fans.

Thanks for quick reply. Really didn't want to configure though, just use the info (RPM) with the case picture. (which can only be displayed in Configure)? That was possible in version 3. Has that been scrapped in version 4?

Kind of beats the point being able to see heat in HDD's, SSD's and GPU then. As they can't be configured there either.

As can be seen here from another poster

http://i.imgur.com/PJr2edz.png

Only fans that can be "configured" through our Link software will be displayed in the Configure tab. I.E. fans plugged into a Commander Mini, Link-ready Hydro cooler fans.

Are you saying the Motherboard and GPU fans are not available on configure by design?

If so there is a bug in the design that needs to be fixed :(:. I assumed Configure is short for Configuration and is meant to show at least all the information that the CL3 System tab reported.

There should also be a CL4 User Guide that specifies what should happen so we don't have to guess and a set of complete release notes.

Archived