Corsair Community

New Void Wireless! :) Weird issues... :(

wesisthearcher

So I just completed my Corsair peripheral setup (Strafe, M65, and Void) with the arrival of my new headset yesterday. But after spending some time playing with it, I'm having a few issues. It installed easily, and I'm pretty impressed with the sound, but just a couple of little things that seem strange.

First, my battery level LED's are a bit... wonky. I've set it (I think) in the CUE software to display the charge level every 30 seconds, but it simply doesn't. If I open the CUE software window, I'll get one quick green blip. If I switch Dolby on/off I'll get one quick red blip when it switches. But otherwise, no indication of battery life.

Also, Steam decided to turn off Dolby when it was opened. But then turn it back on when the Steam client was minimized? I turned it on while in the Steam client, no big deal. But then the mic feedback doesn't work while Google Chrome is open? And not with Steam either? This is after verifying that the setting is, in fact, on. I'm confident in this because I've activated the voice feedback, so there's a very distinct "mic feedback on" message, but still no mic feedback? I'm a bit lost here... :sigh!:

The Battery option in the lighting settings is the delay for when the LED flashes to indicate a low battery charge.

Make sure the default profile you have set in CUE is being configured in CUE and that Dolby is being enabled on that profile. Or if you have automatic profile switching enabled, make sure the profiles have Dolby enabled or else it will automatically disable it as soon as you change profiles.

Archived