Corsair Community

New Void Wireless doesn't work

OhhJim

I bought the headset yesterday. I couldn't get it to work until I went into Razer, then it worked. Last night I d/l CUE. Now I can't get the headset to work. I paired the dongle per instructions. When I test the headset in Windows 10 I get sound. When I test the sound in Razer I get sound. But I get no sound anywhere else. What should I do now?

My friends and I use Razer Comms to talk during games. I found it odd that the only way I could get the headset to work was to use Razer software. Once I downloaded CUE, I couldn't get it to work at all.

The headset is the default. When I "test" it, I can hear the sounds.

I followed the instructions in the videos found on these forums. I held the ON button until the green and red lights flashed, and then used a toothpick on the dongle until the white light shone steady.

Anyway, I've decided to return the headset to the store where I bought it. No need to respond further.

Seems to me it would be a good idea to have a place on CUE where you could test the headset to see if it was working right. Everywhere I looked in Windows 10, it said this device is working properly, but I still got no sound.

Archived