Corsair Community

H80 Liquid CPU Cooler. Need to find its companion Corsair Link Cooling Kit

Pan_Melas

Good evening to all

I recently acquired the older Corsair HD80 Liquid CPU Cooler CWCH80, bought as a 2nd hand item, but in excellent condition and still under warranty.

I am about to use it in a Lian Li full tower on an Intel i7-6700k CPU, running on an Asus Z170 Pro motherboard.

When I got it, I found out that Corsair offers as a companion, its Corsair Link Cooling Kit CL-9011105-WW, a very usefull addition to the CPU Cooler. However, wherever I tried to find it, it is reported as "out-of-stock" item.

I would appreciate if someone can guide me where to find it, preferably within EU limits, transferable (possibility of shipping) to Greece.

Thanks in advance

-

still under warranty

With Corsair the warranty is not transferable.

The Cooling Kit is no longer made and the only way you will get one is on eBay or similar. To connect your H80 you would need to get a CL Mini which is a far better product.

The latest CL 4.2.0.162 release does not report my H80 so unless Corsair fix it you will need to use CL 3.2.5742.

With Corsair the warranty is not transferable.

Thank you for the clarification. I don't think that there will be any problems with my H80, before its warranty period expires. However, even in this case, I will try to solve the problem within a legal path, either by asking the friend, who sold me the product, to undertake his responsibilities, or by applying to the local store.

Anyway, this is not a matter that I need now to care about.

The Cooling Kit is no longer made and the only way you will get one is on eBay or similar.

OK, this is something I did not know. I thought that, by seeing it in the Corsair list of products, it was still in production.

To connect your H80 you would need to get a CL Mini which is a far better product.

The latest CL 4.2.0.162 release does not report my H80 so unless Corsair fix it you will need to use CL 3.2.5742.

This is good news for me, with the prerequisite that I can find the unit in the local Greek market and to be able to get the CL 3.2.5742, to make it operational.

:question: Can the CL 3.2.5742 be downloaded from Corsair web site?

-

Archived