Corsair Community

CL4 - Thank you

salsoul

Hello,

Its not very often that I praise software but here goes. Everything Works Brilliantly. It detects all of my devices and is very smooth with low CPU usage

"Well Done Corsair" It detects both my GFX card MSI Lightning R9 290x (fans & temps) all 5 of my HDD are detected correctly, My CPU, MB, Ax1200i fan & temp H100i All 4 fans and pumps with temps. its a breath of fresh air, like my Corsair kit is new again.

I'm not sure what problems others are having but I'm not having any of them.

Win 10 pro x64 build 1511. perhaps the problems lie with your OS. This is a fresh install of a few days ago.

Thank you again Corsair! "Job Well Done":loveeyes::greengrin:sunglasse:hihi:

http://i63.tinypic.com/new0wg.png

Really???

MB Temp#3 showing incorrect reading of 3.0 Celsius (37.4 F).

No GPU fan RPM readings at all? Seems you are encountering the same type problems others are having. You may want to read http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=155645&highlight=cl

Alternatives are available that are much more accurate in helping you monitor your system while protecting your investment. Nice Rig, by the way.

Hello,

Its not very often that I praise software but here goes. Everything Works Brilliantly. It detects all of my devices and is very smooth with low CPU usage

"Well Done Corsair" It detects both my GFX card MSI Lightning R9 290x (fans & temps) all 5 of my HDD are detected correctly, My CPU, MB, Ax1200i fan & temp H100i All 4 fans and pumps with temps. its a breath of fresh air, like my Corsair kit is new again.

I'm not sure what problems others are having but I'm not having any of them.

Win 10 pro x64 build 1511. perhaps the problems lie with your OS. This is a fresh install of a few days ago.

Thank you again Corsair! "Job Well Done":loveeyes::greengrin:sunglasse:hihi:

Where is the fan speed on our two GPU's?

Do you really have four H100i fans?

Where are all you case fans? There not listed why?

What are all the MB Temp # used for the labels aren't very descriptive?

You have 5 HHD/SSDs but they are not labeled except for 1,2,3,4. It's cant show the manufacture?

Archived