Corsair Community

H100i GTX Replacement Fans

CFTheDragon

I am looking to replace the two stock fans with two JetFlo 120's Yes I know they are loud I have 3 in my case already. They fit my needs, Red LED, PWM, and move a ton of air 95CFM (Cooling a FX-9590)

My concern is the difference in power draw. The stock fans are rated at 0.18 A while the JetFlo are 0.4A anyone know if that will be too much power draw for the 4 Pin connectors on the H100i GTX?

Thanks!

I don't know that I would expect a meaningful change in CPU temps, but it does offer a different sound profile and obviously lighting. That is reason enough.

They move about 30% more air 95 vs 67 cfm. Considering it currently can push the CPU to 62© under stress I am hoping to drop that sub 60. As you pointed out also the color ^.^

The more angled blade allows a higher free air volume (cfm), however not all of that will translate into actual air flow through the radiator. At maximum speed, it may have a small advantage, but also a small deficit at low fan speeds. These are subtle differences either way. A 3C drop is a lot more meaningful at 80C than 60, but there is no reason not experiment if you enjoy it.

Archived