Corsair Community

Corsair K70 Caps lock lightning - How to enable

Hey guys just bought myself an Corsair K70 and love it. However i would like to have the lightning of the caps lock when it's on to always be on when the caps lock is off, do you know if it's possible?

TLDR: When capslock is off, is it possible to have the lightning on?, So that when caps lock is on the lightning is off?

Yes its possible, use solid effects and the "on key pressed and "on key released" check boxes. Im assuming you know what i mean but if you dont than i can craft one up for you really fast:)

Sorry i don't know how to do that. The light is not touchable in the Corsair Utility Engine, those 3 lights from Caps, Num lock and Scroll lock are the only ones that i cannot change, could you please explain further? Thnx in advance.

I think epixhot is talking about the lock indicator lights at the top right of the keyboard?

Those lights are not changeable. If you're talking about the LED under the caps lock key, then yeah - that's possible. What Krazykid is suggesting is not a true indicator light per say because it doesn't reflect the caps lock state, rather toggles a light when you press a key and then press the key again. This effectively creates mimics the indicator behavior as long as you stay in one profile/mode. I use these toggle lights in my K95 profiles as a mute "indicator".

I think epixhot is talking about the lock indicator lights at the top right of the keyboard?

Those lights are not changeable. If you're talking about the LED under the caps lock key, then yeah - that's possible. What Krazykid is suggesting is not a true indicator light per say because it doesn't reflect the caps lock state, rather toggles a light when you press a key and then press the key again. This effectively creates mimics the indicator behavior as long as you stay in one profile/mode. I use these toggle lights in my K95 profiles as a mute "indicator".

oh, well either way i made a good alternative :P

here i made this for you:

[ATTACH]24263[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24264[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24265[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24266[/ATTACH]

Exactly what i meant kraghify thanks for explaining further.

However i very much appreciate your profile krazykid, I will definently use them.

Archived