Corsair Community

Cue keeps popping up no device detected

DjTryllDyll

CUE Has worked just fine since i bought the keyboard in may 2015. Recently i dont know what was done, I cant recall any recent updates or what not but about every 30 seconds to 1 minute it keeps popping up no device detected it seems some LED's are changing random colors. another thing on a side note they keyboard has a big problem with key chatter or multiple key presses. i push the button only once and sometimes multiple keypresses are registering. i have tried the obs switch hitter or whatever its called everything seemed like it was ok it picked up no errors. i have tried changing the bios switch to everything nothing works. i have learned to live with the multiiple key presses and just have to constantly delete everything i type for the spelling errors. pretty sad for 225$ keyboard. Im more curious about this no device detected error constantly popping up ever few seconds. i have uninstalled CUE and reinstalled didnt fix the problem.

ok i have once again tried uninstalling and re installing CUE. it keeps popping up same message and the DEVICE and PROFILE options are greyed out. Before i could still change my profiles etc even though it will still pop up every 30 seconds about the no device detected. now it seems to have completely went to ****. the whole section from the ~ key down ~,TAB,CAPS,SHFT,CTRL and the + keys are all changing back and forth from colors. is the keyboard gone to total **** ???

ok so i wouldnt recommend this fix but i slammed the keyboard down out of frustration and it seems to have fixed it lol. the greyed out PROFILES and DEVICE is now accessable and i havent receieved a message popping in the past 10 minutes. **** this keyboard 225$ for a keyboard that cant even type propperly without putting 3 or even 4 of 1 letter when i press it. if i ddidnt eerase anyything ttthis is whattt my keyboardd looks like when i typee withouttt erassing anything pretty awesomee right!! Im all about corsair but these early models (i have k95 rgb) are like test runs. I will get the Strafe in a few days and if it does not work properly then i will just by a ****in basic keyboard from wallmart.

Archived