Corsair Community

Sabre Lighting

Voraise

Indeed, the advanced settings were temporarily removed (I believe starting from CUE 1.7.xx). It's been mentioned that they should be back for CUE 2.0 but we have no ETA on when it will be out yet.

I was so excited when I received my mouse on Monday and then severely disapointed with just 4 pre set lightings :( Oh well hopefully CUE 2.0 gets here ASAP, I need my gradients!

• 2 weeks later...
Even, the RGB firmware in the Mices are not 16.8 million color yet. Some very light tones of white (Grey and soft-colors) have a Pink-tint on my Sabre, and even have a quite abrupt transition to plan white if set on pulse mode. Hoping in a CUE and Firmware update soon.

• 2 months later...
I was so excited when I received my mouse on Monday and then severely disapointed with just 4 pre set lightings :( Oh well hopefully CUE 2.0 gets here ASAP, I need my gradients!

Agreed with strafe24! We need our gradients!!

I just bought a Sabre last night to match up with my K70 and thought I was going crazy when I couldn't load profiles to match.

Indeed, the advanced settings were temporarily removed (I believe starting from CUE 1.7.xx). It's been mentioned that they should be back for CUE 2.0 but we have no ETA on when it will be out yet.

You are correct, that last version to contain the advanced mode is 1.7.106. That's what I'm still stuck on to keep my gradients.

Archived