Corsair Community

vengeance 2100 dongle not working

killswitchh

I've had my 2100 for a year now and it's already had the solid amber light freeze I worked though. Now, out of nowhere; when I have my headset plugged into my usb the dongle that is also plugged into my usb turns off. Seems the headset also doesn't like to charge while plugged in so it's now deader than fried chicken.

Any chance this issue has been resolved or brought up before?

Thanks in advance.

Is the charging indicator lighting up? Does the headset show any activity when you attempt to charge or turn the headset on?

You can put in a ticket as well and upload a picture of your invoice as proof of purchase as Corsair provides a two year warranty for their headsets.

Is the charging indicator lighting up? Does the headset show any activity when you attempt to charge or turn the headset on?

You can put in a ticket as well and upload a picture of your invoice as proof of purchase as Corsair provides a two year warranty for their headsets.

That's good news! The headset does not light up. I try to turn it on and I just get a blue light for a sec with a red light where it charges. I'll have to just send it in. Is there a handy link to start the rma process? It looks like it's only 10 months old.

Archived