Corsair Community

Scimitar issues

becruex

Hey guys quick question. I know most of you haven't gotten one of the RGB Scimitars yet, for those of you that have maybe you can help me. I tried going into a League of Legends game and assigning the various number keys to in-game commands and they don't register. I push the button but League is saying that nothing is happening. I can assign them to my keyboard but the mouse can only right and left click at the moment. Any suggestions?

Hey guys quick question. I know most of you haven't gotten one of the RGB Scimitars yet, for those of you that have maybe you can help me. I tried going into a League of Legends game and assigning the various number keys to in-game commands and they don't register. I push the button but League is saying that nothing is happening. I can assign them to my keyboard but the mouse can only right and left click at the moment. Any suggestions?

You need to assign actions to the keys for them to do something first.

By default they have nothing bound to them, so pressing them doesn't do anything.

What I like to do is simply open up the bindings screen of a game, and look at the actions I want. Then I go in CUE and simply assign the keys for said actions to the thumbgrid.

I've tried that. If it helps, my computer isn't registering the mouse at all other than the fact that it thinks that it is made by Microsoft. It shows my STRAFE. Is this just a software issue?

Wait, Does CUE see your mouse?

Also, are you sure that the active profile is the one you have assigned the actions to? (Are you using automatic profile switching by any chance?)

Do something very basic, like taking the #1 Thumbgrid button and assigning it a letter, like the letter A for example. Then open up notepad, or try here in a comment box, and press that key. It should type the letter you assigned to it. If that doesn't work, then there might be something wrong.

What version of CUE are you using btw?

Do something very basic, like taking the #1 Thumbgrid button and assigning it a letter, like the letter A for example. Then open up notepad, or try here in a comment box, and press that key. It should type the letter you assigned to it. If that doesn't work, then there might be something wrong.

What version of CUE are you using btw?

I tried restarting and even a different USB port. When I initially plugged it in it lit up and the colors worked great. It even said the firmware was up to date. I had to uninstall and reinstall it for it to work. And I have to set them to random keys for it to actually work. I use 1 2 3 4 for abilities in the game. So I have to set the mouse buttons to random numbers or lettters for it all to work. Thank you for your time.

I tried restarting and even a different USB port. When I initially plugged it in it lit up and the colors worked great. It even said the firmware was up to date. I had to uninstall and reinstall it for it to work. And I have to set them to random keys for it to actually work. I use 1 2 3 4 for abilities in the game. So I have to set the mouse buttons to random numbers or lettters for it all to work. Thank you for your time.

That's basically what I meant, sorry for explaining so poorly I'm tired.

Enjoy!

Had that same issue, until I manually selected the profile to use. seems the mouse doesnt automatically switch profiles like the keyboards do.

My K95 switches to my League profile based on an .exe and the mouses colors swap. but the keybindings dont apply.

I have the same issue. The side buttons and buttons below the scroll works half the time. Sometimes it won't register at all. Everything is set up correct in CUE. It's my default profile as well. Only fix is to either unplug and re plug mouse or restart PC. Are you running Win 10?

Archived