Corsair Community

H55 re-installation adhesive pads

Terrum

I had to RMA my motherboard, and therefore tear off the adhesive pads from the backing plate and the motherboard. The box came with no spares or extras.

My question then however is, any idea where I can get replacements with the exact measurements (and non-conductive) in the UK (preferably online such as eBay) with the exact thickness of the pads that came with the H55? Will Corsair provide any quick replacements for delivery this week if I contacted them? Any answers or suggestions appreciated. Many thanks!

I had to RMA my motherboard, and therefore tear off the adhesive pads from the backing plate and the motherboard. The box came with no spares or extras.

My question then however is, any idea where I can get replacements with the exact measurements (and non-conductive) in the UK (preferably online such as eBay) with the exact thickness of the pads that came with the H55? Will Corsair provide any quick replacements for delivery this week if I contacted them? Any answers or suggestions appreciated. Many thanks!

Corsair customer service may help you but you don't need them at all, they are just to help ease installation not stop your mobo from surging with the power of a thousand tidal waves and doom us all.

Archived