Corsair Community

Sabre RGB Mouse with Corsair Utility 1.5.108 lighting issue when waking from sleep.

Infexous

That didn't do anything. The colors didn't change tho.

Well, I'm all out of ideas now :/

Guess your board just doesn't allow you to turn off low power states.

If you have an SSD maybe just start completely powering down at nights if you really dislike having to unplug your devices.

I know a lot of guy on this forum would probably blame Corsair for it,which is ridiculous! It really is no big deal for me to turn the lights off on the keyboard and unplug the mouse,but I'm not really worried about the lights on the mouse anyhow,it was only $50..

• Corsair Employee
I know a lot of guy on this forum would probably blame Corsair for it,which is ridiculous! It really is no big deal for me to turn the lights off on the keyboard and unplug the mouse,but I'm not really worried about the lights on the mouse anyhow,it was only $50..

You can do a workaround Goat1 if your USB ports won't disable power during sleep. What you can do is save the color "black" to the onboard memory. This means that if CUE isn't running, it'll go to black which is basically off.

• Corsair Employee
Quick FYI, after some research into this issue, we found the problem. On certain systems, after prolonged sleep (20+ hours), we were able to duplicate the issue where the LED doesn't come back on the mouse. However, it actually doesn't stay off. LED will light up again after a delay of about 5 minutes. We think it's most likely a software bug so we'll investigate deeper to implement a solution.

Quick FYI, after some research into this issue, we found the problem. On certain systems, after prolonged sleep (20+ hours), we were able to duplicate the issue where the LED doesn't come back on the mouse. However, it actually doesn't stay off. LED will light up again after a delay of about 5 minutes. We think it's most likely a software bug so we'll investigate deeper to implement a solution.

Nice find! Hope you can fix the bug! :)

Archived