Corsair Community

Corsair Utility Sofware does not detect devices

veetek

The CUE software does not detect the Corsair K95 RGB Gaming keyboard or the Corsair M65 RGB Gaming mouse anymore (when first installed they were), they are both plugged into USB 3.

I did

1. Restarting CUE.

2. Try a different polling rate which can be adjusted using the switch in the back.

3. Use a different USB port or configuration. Remember if you are using USB 2.0 plug the one with the arrows in first followed by the one with the keyboard.

4. Grab a USB hub and plug your keyboard in to that. You will might need 2 hubs if you're on USB 2.0 depending on your motherboards USB port power output.

5. Removing device from Devices and Printers. Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Devices and Printers. Remove all keyboard or mouse devices, depending on your case. Restart your computer.

6. Make sure the device is not disabled under Devices and Printers

I changed the logo on back of the mouse to blue, it is now back to the default color

CUE software: 1.5.80

Windows 8.1 Pro

277256578_ControlPannel-DevicesPrinters.thumb.jpg.41378f30280f053d2f7df23f9245c69e.jpg

1617216745_CUEsoftware.thumb.jpg.de264268826b4e39383c853bae10bee0.jpg

Plug them into a different computer and see if CUE recognizes them on a different computer.

If not, go to Corsair support and see if they can help you out instead, if you actually did all of those things. Worse comes to worst, you'll have to send your mouse and keyboard back in for new ones.

The only computer open to me is a Dell Dimension XPS R450 MHZ windows 98 updated to windows Xp, the computer only has 2 USB connections. I transferred the CUE file went ok. I checked to see if the keyboard and the mouse worked they did. I clicked on the installer Windows asked me if I could use a different OS with an updated windows installer. I tried didn't work out. Should I re install the CUE software on the my present computer (windows 8.1 Pro)

I have Geek uninstaller. I clicked on action/uninstall that brought up a dialog box. The dialog box gave me an option to remove or repair the CUE software, I chose to repair the utility if that didn't work I would uninstall the CUE software and reinstall the CUE software again. Repairing the CUE software returned CUE software to the original settings. The CUE software now registrars the mouse and keyboard. Thank you :biggrin: .

Archived