Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

Hey man I was wondering if you could do the faded slow rainbow effect for the K95 like on this video [ame]

[/ame]

And if it is possible that when you type the keys light up a bright white/red/green/blue/orange.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Prodarion

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think you could make a profile for my K70 RGB that's similar to the built in ripple effect on a keypress, but instead of a circular ripple, make it only on the row that the key is on? I'm looking for the background color to be red, but the pulse to be white.

Also, as a variant of that, could you also make one instead of separate background and pulse colors, have the whole background be the left to right rainbow wave, but make the background a low brightness, and make the ripple on the row be full brightness?

Thanks for all of the profiles! I love your work!

can i have that phazon blue profile you did but in neon green? and if you can PLEASE make the brightness button green aswell, its for the k70 btw. PM me or email me at drdojo17@gmail.com you make all the profiles i use but nothing black/green that i particularly like which is my build color. thx :) Edited by Doctor_Dojo

Hey there,

I would like to request a "Pyro" keyboard profile.

If possible, I would like to have a fire effect running over the keyboard (as if it was on fire), then when pressing a key, have a rimple effect going and have the name "PyroLeopard" scroll across from right to left in dark orange/red. If possible, please make the name thing activated by clicking the "TAB' button.

Thanks in advance and keep up the awesome work you're doing!

Kind regards,

PyroLeopard

Edited by PyroLeopard

I hope you can make a CS:GO profile for the K95

Like in this video: [ame]

[/ame]

Place the shortcuts to the G-Keys, and if you can maybe use some light on them that shows your HP, Armor and ammo and that the keyboard becomes white if you are flashed and inside smoke.

I want a profile like in the video, the other stuff is just extra.

THX in advance :biggrin:

Hey I was wondering if you could make a profile for the K95 based off of the xbox one prismatic controller. It shifts colors from Red>Pink>purple>Blue>Teal>Green>Yellow>Orange>Red>then loops again. The whole cycle takes about 9-10 seconds. All keys matching would be nice. Thank you!

Heres a link to a video showing how it lights

Skip to 2:25

[ame]

[/ame]

I can upload a video of it sitting stationary so you can have a better view if needed

Edited by duckmongo