Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

If i made this, it would not look much different from ember, it would just have more dark spots i guess. i see what your trying to get at but i'm not sure if it would look good.

Gotcha. Okay, thanks for checking it out!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. In your completed profiles thread, I found PurpleRedWave K65. However, it does not work at all like in the video. I also get an error message like "could not find device profile" on CUE. Once I get past the error message, the keys simply light up on key press, nothing like the video. I have a K65.

Hello. In your completed profiles thread, I found PurpleRedWave K65. However, it does not work at all like in the video. I also get an error message like "could not find device profile" on CUE. Once I get past the error message, the keys simply light up on key press, nothing like the video. I have a K65.

Please make sure your CUE version is updated, and also tell me what layout you have.

hey man, would like to see some heavy music influenced profiles!

like at 120bmp, going for a kick drum representing beat on all the keys (maybe blue?)

and on every second kick drum hit some area lit up in another color (like white)

this might be some good influence: [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGGEz9n8BdI]Corsair K70 RGB Profile: 'Rave'[/ame]

expecting good results as usual!

dont hurry mate, great things need a good amount of time!

Edited by nakami

Hi! I would love it if you could make a profile that makes it so that every time you press a button, all buttons around it light up and fade out. (eg if u press H, then JUYGBN will light up, and if you press G, FTYHBV will light up). Being able to select between white, red, purple and blue would be great too, or just white and red if it's too much work to do all of them~

Send me links, give me more detail. How you want it set up, etc...

Here's the key mappings to the game.

My ideas

-red color for the keys that aren't used and he does a breathe affect in white.

-WASD, shift, ctrl, space a rainbow wave

-Rest of the keys reactive with a base white

-Q and 4 turn to light blue, b a light green, the rest of the reactive i'll give you creative control.

Thanks again ^_^

Edit: I forgot to add that 'v' is a melee attack

Edited by Chebute

Hello krazykid thanks for doing all these profiles. I was wondering if you can make a profile for Killing Floor 2.

hey man, would like to see some heavy music influenced profiles!

like at 120bmp, going for a kick drum representing beat on all the keys (maybe blue?)

and on every second kick drum hit some area lit up in another color (like white)

this might be some good influence:

expecting good results as usual!

dont hurry mate, great things need a good amount of time!

Hi! I would love it if you could make a profile that makes it so that every time you press a button, all buttons around it light up and fade out. (eg if u press H, then JUYGBN will light up, and if you press G, FTYHBV will light up). Being able to select between white, red, purple and blue would be great too, or just white and red if it's too much work to do all of them~

Finished all 3 of you! have fun guys!

Hey first time using this site its sooooo confusing and mind blowing hope i got to the right place i wanna profile for my corsair k70 RGB keyboard i play League of Legends alot but the only trouble is im left handed so i moved the QWER+DF skills and summoner spell over to some different keys could you make me a profile theme that i can use for this my skills are WERT and the summoner spells are on Q A i love the standard league of legned spell based profiles you have but there no point me downloading them as they on the wrong keys for me so when i heal i want it to pulse green on Q or A so kinda like your old one but for my weird hands thanks dude if you can =) Beth :p: :p: :p: :o: :o: :o: