Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I would like to request a profile for a keyboard (K70) that looks "defective" I would like keys to randomly flicker periodically much like an old neon sign that's seen better days.

It would be great if i could still remap the colors (all white be good if not possible).

I am requesting this for my screensaver so type lighting will pretty much never be seen as it will auto switch off so i'd say not to bother.

One more thing, Thank you.

Edited by Nothing

Hello,

I would like to request a profile for a keyboard (K70) that looks "defective" I would like keys to randomly flicker periodically much like an old neon sign that's seen better days.

It would be great if i could still remap the colors (all white be good if not possible).

I am requesting this for my screensaver so type lighting will pretty much never be seen as it will auto switch off so i'd say not to bother.

One more thing, Thank you.

Done, i pmed you

As per this thread i'm going to request the profile on behalf of 'goomonster3'

Hi,

I would like to request a profile that does this:

The background(static) lighting is a light red and every 5 seconds a rainbow flows through the keyboard.

Someone has this profile in a video but I can't seem to find it :P

Hi,

Is there anyway you could do the Ottawa Senators Heritage Logo?

Also, I thought it would be cool if I could get a waving Canadian Flag, if not with the maple leaf, just the red and white would be awesome.

I put the Heritage logo for you in case your not a hockey fan :)

Thanks!

1144620295_OttawaSenatorsHeritageOFlag-s.jpg.26bdedf90d1ced9f702188d99f0bd2f4.jpg

Hi,

Is there anyway you could do the Ottawa Senators Heritage Logo?

Also, I thought it would be cool if I could get a waving Canadian Flag, if not with the maple leaf, just the red and white would be awesome.

I put the Heritage logo for you in case your not a hockey fan :)

Thanks!

done, sent you a pm

If possible i'd love a profile that has all the different rainbow effects in one, so vertical rainbow top to bottom, vertical rainbow bottom to top, horizontal rainbow left to right, horizontal rainbow right to left, diagonal rainbow bottom right to top left, diagonal rainbow bottom left to top right, along with any others you can think of and all switch-able using the pause break key.

Might be a big job but i'd appreciate it. :)

hey my friend just got k70 and hes a big fan of liverpool fotboll club. And he want a text that is stand *YNWA* or the liverpool logo on the keyboard and he think that it would look nice:D, and if you write *YNWA* maybe some nice red color with some nice effects:D