Corsair Community

Thunderstorm 2 | Wait... he's back?

Hello.

I was wondering if you would be able to make a mode for your this profile without the Flashing clouds?

I ask because I still would like to have the "rainfall" and lightning style reactive typing, but no bright flashing when I'm not pressing anything. This is what I would like as a "gaming mode" so it's a little less distracting.

I love the profile regardless, but it's my only complaint, that sometimes the flashing can be a little distracting when I'm concentrating on my game.

Thank you so much for making all of these awesome profiles!

If you want i can handle this request for you on my request thread

Hello.

I was wondering if you would be able to make a mode for your this profile without the Flashing clouds?

I ask because I still would like to have the "rainfall" and lightning style reactive typing, but no bright flashing when I'm not pressing anything. This is what I would like as a "gaming mode" so it's a little less distracting.

I love the profile regardless, but it's my only complaint, that sometimes the flashing can be a little distracting when I'm concentrating on my game.

Thank you so much for making all of these awesome profiles!

If you disable the cloud lightning, it should work just as you want.

• 3 months later...
Do you plan to transfer this to the Strafe? I would like to use this profile but I can't because it isn't for the Strafe.

If you use the download links in my youtube descriptions they're usually the most up to date. Yes it works for the Strafe.

Archived