Corsair Community

Dead LED on K70 RGB

vandalgab

Wow linus said the software was unstable but i didn't expect lighting issues, well I hope you guys are right and the problem is resolved asap. Sorry for being lazy but are there any more threads on this issue? and any response from Corsair?

Thanks Urgurish much appreciated, although after reading I seem to have a less commom key die? Still not sure if it was working prior

to the firmware update or not :s forum mods any ideas?

Please read the whole thread. Keyboards with German layout have the problem with the < key. Other non-US layouts might have problems with other keys.

Update was ment to be 2 days ago??

Currently in the dark as to when it will be released. :(

Corsair said by the end of the week, It's not the end of the week yet ;):

Thanks Urgurish much appreciated, although after reading I seem to have a less commom key die? Still not sure if it was working prior

to the firmware update or not :s forum mods any ideas?

If you have a UK/EU key layout the \ and # keys will not be lighting up due to the board having a US firmware revision, The updated firmware will be out soon and the keys LED's will be activated, Corsair said by the end of the week.

Please read the whole thread. Keyboards with German layout have the problem with the < key. Other non-US layouts might have problems with other keys.

Thanks again will have a good read tomo as it's getting way late UK time cheers for you help dude!

Yeah i read the whole thread, i have FR layout and i have same problems with german layout.

Archived