Corsair Community

K70 Dead LEDs

in_Ept

I bought the K70 with the blue LEDs on July 23, 2013 and about a year later, two of the LEDs (W and A keys) have gone dead. When I switch the lights from fully lit to selectively lit using the built in key, the W and A keys still do not light up and, instead, the 0 key on the numpad lights up. I'm not using any program for the K70 and have not manually altered which keys should light up and which keys should not.

This isn't my first Corsair product that I have purchased and have had problems with. I previously purchased the M90 and, about a year later, had mouse wheel problems. I submitted a RMA request and even posted on the forums about it but never got a reply after supplying the invoice. I loved your products when I initially received them but after encountering these problems, I highly doubt that I will purchase any future Corsair products.

You can request an RMA to replace the keyboard to "fix" the dead L.E.D.s. You will again, need to make sure your upload a picture of the invoice as proof of purchase.

If you do not get a reply, you can contact customer service using Skype and ask for a ticket status update.

You can call them using Skype by calling their toll-free number.

Archived