Corsair Community

750D Power LED dead. Rest of I/O panel is ok.

LeGuardian

Hi I have had my pc built for over a week now , I have checked all the wiring running to the motherboard , the connectors are in the right place. The HDD indicator blinks correctly. But now after a week the power led either doesnt turn on during use. Its not effecting the operation of my machine, but its supposed to be on and stay on from my understanding.

I have checked the wiring for pinchs or anything all look ok , I cannot see the wires leading up to the I/O panel but I assume they are ok , the case is brand new.

I sent in a Support ticket that hasnt been responded too yet. Should I just bypass straight to a RMA ticket? Also I have read that removing the front face of the I/O and putting it back can fix it..

Any help would be appreciated.

Stats of my machine in my profile.

I have had the same problem, but slightly different. Mine doesn't always come on. It may stay on very dim for a couple of days. The HDD light works great. I had an RMA, but recieved the wrong part four times. They always sent the front cover and not the electrical harness for the front IO. The last time I called, the tech said he ordered a new front IO port harness, but that was like 3 months ago. I still haven't reicieved it yet. It doesn't effect the operation of my machine.

You can always call customer service via phone to update the ticket status.

You can call them using Skype by calling their toll-free number on their website.

Thanks for the advice , I'll probably do that , did not realize I could call.

I have had the same problem, but slightly different. Mine doesn't always come on. It may stay on very dim for a couple of days. The HDD light works great. I had an RMA, but recieved the wrong part four times. They always sent the front cover and not the electrical harness for the front IO. The last time I called, the tech said he ordered a new front IO port harness, but that was like 3 months ago. I still haven't reicieved it yet. It doesn't effect the operation of my machine.

Im hoping its just a matter of the front cover.Would be a pain in the butt to rewire the whole I/O panel.

Update : I was able to reach Corsair Via Phone and they were very friendly and helpful , my ticket was moved into RMA and the replacement part is on its way. Well done Corsair thank you! (Ill update again upon final result).

Also I wanted to note that I love this case , the size is perfect , there's so much room to run cables in the back panel , air flow is optimal and the cover on the front keeps the dust down on the intakes. It feels well built and looks amazing. (without looking like a kids toy , Obsidian series for the win) my h100i fit perfect on the top mount of the case (mounted in exhaust position.)

Update : I was able to reach Corsair Via Phone and they were very friendly and helpful , my ticket was moved into RMA and the replacement part is on its way. Well done Corsair thank you! (Ill update again upon final result).

Also I wanted to note that I love this case , the size is perfect , there's so much room to run cables in the back panel , air flow is optimal and the cover on the front keeps the dust down on the intakes. It feels well built and looks amazing. (without looking like a kids toy , Obsidian series for the win) my h100i fit perfect on the top mount of the case (mounted in exhaust position.)

Yep, love the case too for the same reasons. I am going to call them again to see what is going on with my replacement part. It will be a pain placing the new harness in, but I would like a working power LED.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived