Corsair Community

Once again, another competition re-post from me. Hope you like the video! :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Name: Rave.

Description: A club themed profile that works well when listening to music around 125 BPM. You can play around with the timers if you like your music faster or slower.

My hope for the future of this software is that it can take input from other sources (colors from the monitor, effects from music or sound, etc).

Video:

[ame]

[/ame]

Attached File:

Rave.prf

really neat!

Thanks mate, glad you like it! :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Imagine if Corsair can get scripting working in the Engine! They effects could be linked to the actual music playing!

Yea, just like a keyboard music visualizer. Would be wayy to cool for words.

So many ideas for improvements. Such little time...

Make an equalizer effect! Like, the bars that go up in different colors.

Well, I can try :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Whichever company will give scripting wiht rgb cherry keys will get my money. If Corsair does not care about this as they might conclude gamers will buy anyway, no problem, I go elsewhere, I am not a gamer.

Yea even if/when Corsair do, who knows how in-depth the actual scripting will be, and if it will even allow outside influence.

• 2 months later...
Im trying to get the "Rave" profile from Schwitz on my K65 but i cant figure out how to do it. Im still new to this. Please help!

Hey man, glad you like the profile!

There's still some compatibility issues between them, so for now go to [thread=133248]this thread[/thread] there should be a 65 version there :greengrin

Archived