Corsair Community

Commander Pro not seeing fans

iwanttogame

Hey all,

I have a commander pro with six of the Corsair LL series RGB. When I built initially everything worked fine. I then unplugged some fans (a couple while the system was on) to do some cable management. Now, the CP only sees one fan with a speed of 0 RPM. I am also unable to change the RPM.

What's kind of interesting is if I *barley* plug a fan into the header on the CP the fan will spin. However, once I plug it in securely the fan stops.

I feel like I am missing something obvious, esp since it all worked at first.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled all the software and drivers. I have also tried various SATA cables and plugs

EDIT: Also I have the CORSAIR HYDRO Series H150i which is plugged into the CPU fan header on the mobo. The fourth pin (far right) is unused as the H150 only has a three pin connector. Motherboard is a ASRock x570 Taichi

Thanks for any help!

Edited by iwanttogame

Thank you for your help. I made the settings change and now all 6 fans are reported. However, they all say 0 RPM. For the life of me I can't figure out how to get them moving

That would indicate that they aren't working. Have you done a full power down and reboot?