Corsair Community

H100i Pump RPM

ignacio104

Hello, how are you? My name is Ignacio, I am new here.

A few days I bought a H100i and I have a doubt.

I would like to know,

What are the normal RPM for the PUMP on the system?

I can`t finde anything about it. Mine is running about 2190~

Thank you

I am new here also, just got my H100i this week and still getting used to all the features of C-Link, checking mine it's around 2170rpm.....

I think what we have is normal (at least I hope)...

Perhaps someone can confirm this though...

So around 2200ish should be fine? Because I have read that some people are getting more rpm, and not constant like I do... I mean, It doesn`t matter how fast the fans are spinning the pump is pretty much the same constantly. Are you experience the same? Thank you!

seems about right...depends on ambient temp though if its cooler then about 76-78 degrees in the room then thats a bit high also depends if your having exhaust blowing in or out because if case is slightly warm and exhaust is blowing out then of course its gonna be warmer

forgot to say mines about 33C at full load stress testing at stock and fans at full speed when its about 76-78 degrees in the room

i have an H80i

Well, I keep testing my H100i, right now (under heavy load) the "H100i temp" is about 37º C. Is that how is supposed to be?

Can you put your temperatures under heavy load?

Thank you

every system is different,you need to check yours and see if its suitable for you.specs,oc'ing,fan setup,everything plays a part in overall temps

we cant guess what you have.

I agree fully with @wytnyt.

You must be aware that temp. depends on many factors.

For example, indoor temp., the amount of hardware in your case, heating of hardware, amount of case fan's and their setup (airflow) size of case, and most of all, sample of CPU (and settings of CPU in BIOS). All in all a lot of factor!

This is my example, so how good this is in comparation with yours... i dont know.

FX-8350 @ 4600 MHz (1.435V), H100i push/pull

I have 2x SP120 (push) on 7V adapter (only because to be able to control the speed). Without 7V adapter they are continuously at full speed, and very loud. And 2x stock H100i as pull.

Fan setup

My rig

IBT testing

IBT full throttle

Archived