Corsair Community

Bought 4 x LL140 fans and the RGB only works on one

ryouga

I don't know what the issue is exactly but when I first installed I noticed at least one of the fans worked intermittent i.e I powered on to test pc (as had to take out graphics card to get access to something), nothing, then I powered off and on and at least 1 fan seemed to work, power off and on, not working, power off and on, one working again.

The fans themselves are getting power and direct from motherboard just the RGB portions don't work.

That is unless I specifically put one at beginning of chain, but thats on its own, if I put any more in even that one doesn't work, nor does any of the other 3 on their own.

Is it a hub issue? I tested a seperate sata socket and its not that.

I do have a lightning node pro installed too.

First, how is the channel configured? You have to tell iCUE how many and what kind of fan is on the channel.

Second, are they in the hub in ports 1,2,3,4? No skipping! And when you said you tried them individually, did you do that with them on port #1?

Well I am not up on how they work at base, but they aren't lighting up when powering on pc, yes I try them in port 1 alone and 1-4 in order.

I have gone to Icue and set it to 4 fans, I also just in case tried slot 2 of the lightning node, nothing, and tried enabling slot 2 incase Ique was reading it wrong.

But Does Icue need to be installed for the fans to at least have colour? My H100i(I think) AIO doesn't need the software apart to manually change.

And checking now according to Icue the leds on the image are working

Edited by ryouga