Corsair Community

Another set of Corsair Link Questions

antjel

Hi Everyone!

I just have a couple questions regarding the Corsair Link. Can anyone please answer the following?

1. Has anyone controlled a MXP35x2 pump off of the link yet?

2. Has anyone powered a cathode via the lighting module (even through an inverter)?

3. Will the corsair link support any flow meters for watercooling?

4. Will you be able to import a picture to replace the default wall paper in the admin tool?

I have actually already purchased the Link and I only have AF120/140 fans so I am hoping I won't experience any of the issues I have seen on the forums yet. I am still building my rig right now and am trying to decide if I can control the pump and cathode on my fusion core bay res via the commander or if I will need to install a switch for the cathode and power the pump separately.

Thanks everyone for you input!

Cheers,

Antjel

Hope this answers most of your questions ;) http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=105414

Yeah had already read it. Unfortunately it does not cover the pump or powering a cathode via an inverter. I can experiment myself but was really hoping I could design my cabling strategy ahead of time before running the system and potentially having to put a switch in (requiring drilling).

Cheers,

Antjel

Yeah had already read it. Unfortunately it does not cover the pump or powering a cathode via an inverter. I can experiment myself but was really hoping I could design my cabling strategy ahead of time before running the system and potentially having to put a switch in (requiring drilling).

Cheers,

Antjel

You can connect Fans, Pumps, Flow Sensors, Temp probes etc on the Cooling node but you cannot connect cathodes to it other than the compatible lighting node LED kit to it.

You can connect Fans, Pumps, Flow Sensors, Temp probes etc on the Cooling node but you cannot connect cathodes to it other than the compatible lighting node LED kit to it.

Thanks that helps out a lot! Looks like I am drilling to put a switch in for my fusion core res.

In regards to the flow sensors, are you currently using one or do you know of a brand that is compatible with the corsair link and does the link software convert to lpm or gpm for you or are you stuck with just the rpm reading?

Thanks again,

Cheers

Antjel

Thanks that helps out a lot! Looks like I am drilling to put a switch in for my fusion core res.

In regards to the flow sensors, are you currently using one or do you know of a brand that is compatible with the corsair link and does the link software convert to lpm or gpm for you or are you stuck with just the rpm reading?

Thanks again,

Cheers

Antjel

I'am not sure if I'am able to get into specifics without violating the Corsair forums and out of respect I will not answer that not knowing if I can respond to a question like that. When I get a chance I'll respond to that on a private message or told by otherwise by a forum admin that I can explain your question without violations.

Archived