Corsair Community

Full size wrist rest for K60?

fire_storm

• 4 weeks later...

I Just had to comment on this.

Please please please release a full wristrest for the K60. I don't want the extra macro buttons of the K90(takes too much space and i don't use macros anyway) but I NEED a full sized wristrest.

The K60 looks like the perfect keyboard for me except this one detail. Please release it as something extra you can order it would be great!

I would like to add my voice to this. The left side wrist for the keyboard looks nice and all, but why on earth would you not make it full size like any other keyboard has.

PLEASE make it fullsize, or option to buy additional fullsize as accessory.

I agree

Corsair you guys got to listen dont make the mistake Steelseries made, giving a full wrist rest to their top of the line model and no one else like its a matter of money. At least make a separate wrist rest available for purchase. I also dont want marcos, I played MMO's for 6 years and never needed them never will. I also dont want blue LED lights, thats the only reason I will buy the K60 over K90, price does not matter. Anyone willing to pay $100 for a keyboard would easily pay another 30-50 if its what they really wanted.

• 1 month later...
Because it was designed as a FPS gaming keyboard, where you'd have one hand over the WASD or ESDF keys, and one on the mouse. It also houses the extra key caps.

What about when you use your keyboard to actually type? I doubt many people only use their computers just for FPS gaming. Or have separate keyboards for typing and gaming. The stunted wrist wrest given is almost useless outside of FPS gaming. Huge oversight by the design team. Or perfect foresight to sell an additional wrist wrest separately...

• 4 weeks later...

Wow what a genius idea these people got for you corsair, and its just such a small thing and it would totally fit for the k60, having another handwrist for the left hand, which means we must all be thinking excatecly the same thing and having the same needs (not half) :). I trust Corsair will not rest until they have made this simple order for the perfect handwrist from these cheap asian factories to rest both our hands on :).

Ps. having dim light, not blinding light shining from keyboard letters, on a newer version of k60 would be perfect, and perhaps 6 macrokeys on the side too :).

The wrist wrest for K90 is not as good as you might have thought. The keys are way too high compared to rest position and you have to "bend" your wrists in order to type.

Yes it hurts after more than 10 minutes of usage.

I will have to buy after market rest now.

• 3 weeks later...
check my post about a wrist rest I made for the K90 out of foam. It's hacky but it does the job for now.

I want a clean nice look, not something homemade on my desktop. ;):

It can't be that hard for Corsair to make the K90 wristrest fit the K60.. :rolleyes:

Archived