Corsair Community

Lightning Node Pro w/RGB Strips Issues

KJThaDon

I cannot get my Lightning node pro to output anything to my 4x RGB strips it came with...

The node pro IS detected in iCue on every usb 2 port I've tried to connect it to, but the strips show no output no matter how I configure them or either channel..I've tried one strip, 2 and both channels.

All my other devices work fine..

Tried looking through logs, but I can't read what these are saying to fix it.

Any help please.

Untitled-2.thumb.jpg.0a5d3ed95dad04c368a9e0fa7f74b048.jpg

Service_Error.log

2020-02-16T16-39-26.log

Update: I've plugged in the RGB leads directly to one of my commander PRO LEd ports, and all the strips function correctly. However, I intended to use the NODE PRO because I do not have any available spots open on either of the commander pros. I'm guessing the NODE PRO device itself is faulty? Maybe I'll just return it

Just to be clear, you tried selecting "RGB Strip Light" under one of the NPro lighting channels?

I ask, because I was connecting them to my CPro and did not select that on the channel I had them on in iCUE. Thought they were defective or the CPro was bad too... Once I double checked that, I got them working.

Just to be clear, you tried selecting "RGB Strip Light" under one of the NPro lighting channels?

I ask, because I was connecting them to my CPro and did not select that on the channel I had them on in iCUE. Thought they were defective or the CPro was bad too... Once I double checked that, I got them working.

Yes I've tried it every way possible..