Corsair Community

A Question for the Corsair team that built the Slate original

sha33

Hey guys,

I git a question for the guys at Corsair that built the first slate we saw at CES.

1000d_built_30.jpg

-What are the front and top Rads thickness?

-How many Commander Pro are inside this particular build?

Thanks !

Not sure you will get a direct response, but it looks like the Alphacool Nexxxos Monsta series, in 360 and 480mm lengths. Hard to mistake the 86mm thickness. Yikes!

I don't think the top is a Monsta, though the front one looks like one. Though you are right about them both being Alpha Cool. Granted I might have poor depth perception.

I don't think the top is a Monsta, though the front one looks like one. Though you are right about them both being Alpha Cool. Granted I might have poor depth perception.

These aren’t monstas. Monsta are 80mm thick, and in push pull there is no space in the 1000d to mount them. I think they are 60mm thick, bit i would like a confirmation

These aren’t monstas. Monsta are 80mm thick, and in push pull there is no space in the 1000d to mount them. I think they are 60mm thick, bit i would like a confirmation

Take a good look at that front radiator and the comparatively skinny 50mm worth of HD fans. That certainly looks like 3 fans thick to me.

Archived