Corsair Community

vengeance 2000 headset, wow

hachiman

Hey guys

I just wanted to send out some high fives to the guys who were involved in the production of the vengeance 2000 headset. This set is awesome, i've always been really picky about sound, opted for more expensive "hi-fi" or "audiophile" speakers and headsets, but took the plunge for a gaming headset.

I've come from a set of sennheiser hd 555's which were excellent, however they struggle with low end frequencies and high frequencies at any sort of loud volume and produce a totally different sound or distort, to be honest in every way id say they're inferior to the vengeance 2000.

These things are so comfortable, anyone worrying about weight? huh? I don't even notice I'm wearing them.

Just for gaming? Nope they rock! straight out of the box sound quality for music is awesome, only some slight adjustment on EQ might be required if your listening to some acoustic guitar. Apart from that the clarity of sound and complete lack of distortion...my god just buy them.

Thanks a lot for your post, I have a pair of HD555's and was wondering if the Vengeance 2000's would be worth the money. I have read alot of positive reviews, but nobody ever mentioned what headphones they had used as a reference when judging the Vengeance headset's characteristics, so I was unsure what to make of them. Now I can be a little more confident in my purchase.

• Corsair Employee
Its hard to compare headphones sometimes because we all perceive sound differently. The best way to always make comparisons is to listen to it yourself to make a better opinion.

Archived