Corsair Community

Fans Config/Help

EinsBillo

Hello Everybody, I Am Currently Planing On Buying The Lian Li o11 Dynamic And 9xCorsair ql120mm Fans, I Am Wondering How To Set Them Up Properly. Im Thinking To Buy The Pack With The Lighting Core 2 Times And 3xql120's to par with that, to run 9 fans and have 12 rgb connectors, But Then How Do I Exacly Connect My Fans, I Can Attach 3 Of Them To My nzxt X72, Could I Just Use 2 Fan Splitters That Make 1 pwm To 3? and that 2 times? if so, can I still control every fan in icue (rgb and speed?) or just per batch? like these 3 do that and these 3 that and so on, Thanks For AnyHelp Or tipps. Greetings Eins.

You can only control fan speeds in iCUE using a Commander Pro. If they aren't connected to a CoPro, then you'll need to control them with whatever device they are connected to (like the AIO or the motherboard).

The RGB, however, will be controllable in iCUE.

So, If I run 9ql 120's i would need 2 com pros right? and i could chain the nodes to the 1 commander pro and 6 fans to 1 comm and 3 to the other right? that would work?, since i would need 2 sata powers for the nodes, and then 2 times the commander pro, right? appreciate the help and time, or if i run 6 ql's on the comm pro, and 3 on my nzxt x72 i could controller 6 of the fans in icue and 3 of them in cam right?. Billo~