Corsair Community

570x / RGB Led Lighting pro expansion kit

Shining

Hello , i have buy RGB Led Lighting pro expansion kit for install it in my 570x RGB case , i have 3 slots empty on my built-in controller but i can't plug the RGB led into it , the controller got 4 pins and the Leds got 3 pins , is there a way to install it ?

Thanks guys !

Hello , i have buy RGB Led Lighting pro expansion kit for install it in my 570x RGB case , i have 3 slots empty on my built-in controller but i can't plug the RGB led into it , the controller got 4 pins and the Leds got 3 pins , is there a way to install it ?

Thanks guys !

The fan hub is only for fans; you can't put the strips on there. You'd need ot get the RGB LED Lighting Node Pro with the strips.

You could then control the fans with that as well, rather than using the push-button controller.

The fan hub is only for fans; you can't put the strips on there. You'd need ot get the RGB LED Lighting Node Pro with the strips.

You could then control the fans with that as well, rather than using the push-button controller.

Ok thanks, but i already buy the strips 2 months ago at corsair website , can i buy the controller alone ?

Archived