Corsair Community

Just ordered Vengeance 2000

mr_bzr

Hey People, just ordered the Vengeance 2000 headset from the webstore and then found this forum.

It seems like there is a second revision with stronger plastics that are not suppose to crack above the ear cups? Are all new headsets being sold now these new revisions?

Had nothing but good experiences from Corsair in terms of computer hardware. First time buying some gaming peripherals, now I'm feeling wary and nervous before I have even received them. Living in Australia I can't bear to imagine the cost of postage for any potential RMAs... eek.

• 2 weeks later...

I've received my second headset one week ago because just like all the others on this forum both sides cracked probably because of a poor design. But I'm not planning to replace this headset like every month or so. My concern is having to pay €10,- to the post delivering service every month to receive a new headset. Well of course, the total price could eventually go into the hundreds of euro's.

I would love to see a new revision of this headset. Else I have to demand my money back because of the poor treatment and false promises (1 month for a 100 euro's headset isn't acceptable) to Corsairs customers.

It seems like there is a second revision with stronger plastics that are not suppose to crack above the ear cups? Are all new headsets being sold now these new revisions?

Where did you hear this?

Anyway, good to know they did something. But I wonder... The headset is kinda heavy as it is already. Not really useful for kids (not that I'm gonna let them XD). And lastly I KNEW there has to be a culprit somewhere as to why the headsets are cracking all the time.

Archived