Corsair Community

I don't create profiles or anything, Mostly just download what other people make.

But i wouldn't want to download this profile as it isn't really doing much.

It's just a basic color fading into different colors and on click it's making a similar pattern.

Vortex is like a vacuum, so maybe getting that effect is difficult, or you maybe don't know it. Try something easier and better. I'm sure if you managed something like this you would make something better than this. And maybe that experience would make this look better later. Good luck! :D

I don't create profiles or anything, Mostly just download what other people make.

But i wouldn't want to download this profile as it isn't really doing much.

It's just a basic color fading into different colors and on click it's making a similar pattern.

Vortex is like a vacuum, so maybe getting that effect is difficult, or you maybe don't know it. Try something easier and better. I'm sure if you managed something like this you would make something better than this. And maybe that experience would make this look better later. Good luck! :D

Well yea its not meant to be complicated or anything, this was just a profile i was messing around with and related it to a vortex. I did try to think out the pattern on it tho, its mainly for people who don't like very complex profiles and like one color like pinkish/purple.

Well yea its not meant to be complicated or anything, this was just a profile i was messing around with and related it to a vortex. I did try to think out the pattern on it tho, its mainly for people who don't like very complex profiles and like one color like pinkish/purple.

I like this, thanks for your work and thanks for sharing!

• 1 month later...

Archived