Corsair Community

iCUE not staying on selected profile

Exploderizer

Hey, I just built a new PC and am currently experiencing some issues with iCUE (was previously on an old version of CUE and am currently unfamiliar with this now). I have two profiles right now, one obviously default, and the second, I have bound to be active while I'm playing a game. When in-game, the profiles constantly switch back and forth. This only happens when I play borderless fullscreen, and it works totally fine with normal fullscreen. Any way to get it to play nice in borderless? Like, I'm not even allowed to see how the profile I'm customizing looks because it always switches back to Default. It's annoying.

what game?

Also, as a workaround, can you just try making it not associated with the game and then manually switch when you go in game? Profile switching lets you do that inside CUE or iCue.

Sometimes games do various things, like you may have a Uplay or Steam overlay that may be "stealing focus" or your game could have some type of anti cheat that obfuscates the name of the executable.

Archived