Corsair Community

Saving profile?

Bravehrt

Hello all.

I believe this may have been asked before. I am using the Polariss, the M65 and the RGB Strafe. I have chosen which profile in each of them that I'd like to use. I have saved each option. The coloring stays where I leave it. I reboot the computer, and I'm right back to where I started, with the defaults. Even though I have saved my choices, it defaults back to rainbow coloring on all 3. How do I make the profile choice I want, my "default" option, for all 3 devices to be used every time, as main priority, without me having to manually switch it myself, each time I reboot the computer? Thanks again !

Drag the preferred profile to the top left (main view) or all the way to the left (linear edit view). Then exit CUE by right clicking on the task bar icon. Wait a few seconds and re-launch CUE. That should then lock the profile in the #1 position and it will stay there on re-boot.

My guess is CUE is not able to save its settings when the program is forced closed by Windows on a shutdown or reboot. Quitting normally allows the program to capture the last known settings.

• 2 weeks later...
Gotta be kidding me. I've lost my profiles a handful of times now. Re-creating them is starting to become a drag.

I have had the same issue where most of my profiles suddenly disappeared and I had to re-create/restore them from a backup. I have sent a bug report to James, waiting for him to look into it now.

Archived