Corsair Community

Ironclaw doesnt wake up when wired

scratchy1215

Ive had corsair mice for around 5 years now starting with the M95 then the dark core SE (crapped out within 2 months) and now the ironclaw. Love corsair products but what is going on?

My dark core had issues where if i didnt move it for a split second it would basically go to sleep and require me to like shake it to wake it up and would sleep soon as i let off.

Now have the ironclaw and seems im having a similar issue, ill use the mouse completely wireless and everything is smooth otherthan icue settings but noticed theirs another fourm post explaining those issues.

I normally dont turn my mouse off at night so im used to just plugging it in before the nights over and using it wired till im ready to play a game, issue now is when its plugged in, weither in 2.4ghz or off or bluetooth while plugged in it will just stop working completely. will work for maybe 5-10 mins before not being able to get it to respond untill i plug the wireless receiver back in. havent been able to test it too much but seems it doesnt want to work if its fully charged plus wired? Giving it another week or so to see if it gets resolved or im probably returning the mouse for another brand sadly.. had these issues for 6 months without a single hint at being fixed...

By default, iCUE seems to like setting the Sleep timer to 2 minutes, even tho it shows something else in the Settings tab. Just change the setting to whatever timer interval you prefer, and apply. If it's persistent, then delete your current profile, and make a fresh one.