Corsair Community

RMA Received Wrong Product

hi,

I recently sent my HS1 back to you to be replaced the there appeared to be a loose connection which was causing the low end speaker to only work intermittently.

After some time I received am email from you stating that my case was being reviews, another week later I received a brand new HS1A in the post. And not the HS1 that I sent to you.

I have tried to contact customer services to see what can be done about this a number of times and have not been able to get a response so am turning to the forum.

Please advice.

Jacek.

• Corsair Employee
What was your case or RMA# and I will be happy to send them a message but that is about all I can do. I would strongly suggest calling them by phone during normal Hours Monday Through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time. The number is posted under contact on the main web site.

The RMA # was 2045158. Is there only the US phone number, international calls with my providers are quite expensive.

Also is it likely that I will have to pay to post the item back ? As the cost of postage would pretty much cover price difference between the HS1 and the HS1A making it not really worth it.

Thanks for replaying :)

• Corsair Employee
That is your case number not your RMA, and I have sent them a message to contact you, but I would encourage you to call them by phone. You can install SKYPE and call the toll free number for free.

Can you not use the case number ? It's the only one I have :sigh!:

And I am aware of SKYPE but I cant use SKYPE because the mic jack on my laptop does not work, which is why I purchased the USB headset (so I could use SKYPE).

I got a reply to one of my earlier messages I sent via the online form asking for a receipt which I have replied to.

Is there no way the process can be sped up ? If I have to wait a week between emails this is going to take months to sort out.

Archived