Corsair Community

I have no idea what I'm doing... please help

FliGuyRyan

I'm not a fool when it comes to software and computers, but I can't seem to grasp the iCUE software in regard to finding downloadable RGB profiles for the K70 RGB MK.2.

I've been on this site and others trying to figure out where to start, but I'm confused by CUE 1 and CUE 2, etc...

Additionally, I feel like I should've taken this keyboard back and kept the Roccat Vulcan 120 Aimo. I kept this because of "Corsair's awesome software" and I get on here and it seems like nothing is working for anyone.

Can anyone provide me a walk-through or a thread or YouTube video that would be the most helpful for this?

Also, when I go to Alex Krestev's site and click "download" I only get a new window with a white blank screen and no "downloading" activity.

Thanks,

-RC

I wonder if you have a popup blocker? What browser are you using?

As far as "getting on here and it seems like nothing is working for anyone" ... keep in mind that most folks don't come to the forum unless they have a problem. It's kinda like walking into a hospital and using that to say "everyone in the world is sick".

Hi, i'd like to help you further outside of the forum here on discord: https://discord.gg/dVu29Xr

But what I can tell you is that you shouldn't be using CUE 1 or CUE 2. Those are now considered outdated. Be sure to download iCUE at the top of the page here: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/downloads

My website might not be popping up a download if chrome is being overprotective and blocking the popup, be sure to disable chrome popup blocker. Also, check the bottom of your browser, the download might be down there in a little tab.

Sorry that you are having trouble with the learning curve of your new Keyboard and I'll be happy to help you more on discord, rest assured it will all become very simple.

Thank you both for responding.

I do use a popup blocker and I didn't consider that. I did however notice that no usual "download" indicator started. It was just a new window and white with nothing.

I will download Discord and contact you.

Archived