Corsair Community

#4832344 replacement TX650 clicking disturbing noise?

rabiesekorre

Hello, I just got my replacement PSU and I have noticed a distinct clicking noise coming from the PSU. When I activate like Furmark or something that puts load on the PSU, it becomes quiet. But whenever it idles it makes that clicking annoying sound.

How the hell do I make it stop when in idle? I can't sleep while the computer is idling because of the noise..

• Corsair Employee

That may be common for the Fan controller to make a mild clicking sound when it is at idel with the current fan less configuration we use for these PSU's.

We are looking into this no so I would give it some time before you RMA the unit if it is so loud that you can hear it over the other fan noise.

That may be common for the Fan controller to make a mild clicking sound when it is at idel with the current fan less configuration we ause for these PSU's.

We are looking into this no so I would give it some time before you RMA the unit if it is so loud that you can hear it over the other fan noise.

Still making that clicking sound. Would be awesome if you could give me some advice about what to do.

Archived