Corsair Community

Limited Link/Lighting Node Pro Functionality

Lior

Hello Everybody,

I got 6 RGB SP Fans with Lighting Node Pro.

Can someone please explain to me how can set up a synced rainbow color pulse for all fans? I have tried all possible settings and it doesn't seem like it's possible. It doesn't look like Corsair is planning to fix this. This is the default functionality when I'm not using Lighting Node Pro (the builtin case controller for x460). Why Link doesn't support the same functionality?

If I'm not using Link/Lighting Node Pro then there is no way for me to turn off the fan lights without opening the case. It should be controlled via the Link Software. It seems like such a small software update...

Any suggestions?

So ... for the "default demo mode", we've been told that they are planning on adding this.

For turning the lights off, just drag the brightness slider all the way to the left. This will turn them off. You can create a profile that has "no lights" as well to make it easier.

That's good news that they are planning to add it. Any idea when this will happen? You would think that paying extra for the Lighting Node Pro, this would be there already. UI/Options could use a lot of improvements.

I would be pleasantly surprised to see it there in the near future.

Archived