Corsair Community

CUE Causes GPU overload

mardav

I am using CUE version 2.15.83 (newest). When i'm playing a video on youtube or twitch or anything similar, a minute passes and my GPU & memory clock goes to the max! My pc is getting frost and display driver crashes & being recovered instantly. That happens VERY often. Like everytime im watching a video.

When i close the CUE from taskbar, no crashes comes out.

I have tried with CUE version 1 but it's still the same.

What may cause such a problem?

(Sorry for my bad english!)

Try disabling CUE SDK; maybe some third-party program is trying to visualize your screen using CUE? Or are you using the VOID playback visualizer in basic CUE?

wait a sec if i disable the SDK will diablo3 stop taking over my keyboard and mess with my leds, too then? if yes how exactly do i disable the sdk then?

thanks.

wait a sec if i disable the SDK will diablo3 stop taking over my keyboard and mess with my leds, too then? if yes how exactly do i disable the sdk then?

thanks.

Yes Diablo 3 will stop its pre-programmed effects and will not interact with CUE. You cant have the SDK on only for the game its either on or off.

Yes Diablo 3 will stop its pre-programmed effects and will not interact with CUE. You cant have the SDK on only for the game its either on or off.

yes i understand only ON or OFF, but with sdk off will my color settings still work?

Yes, you can program your own lighting through CUE still. The SDK is only for other programs to talk and interact with CUE.

cool, no more d3 messing with my lighting :D i assume you disable it just in the option menu of the CUE software right? no other special way.

Archived