Corsair Community

Corsair Link 4 stuck off screen

High V3locity

Ever since i installed my new monitor, corsair link 4 has been broken. It always opens half off screen and i had to use windows + arrow keys to move it. if i drag it any wear it always snaps back to half on one screen half on another. Now its missing all together and i cant get the window back on my screen at all. i really dont want to loose all my custom profiles is there a fix for this.

Ever since i installed my new monitor, corsair link 4 has been broken. It always opens half off screen and i had to use windows + arrow keys to move it. if i drag it any wear it always snaps back to half on one screen half on another. Now its missing all together and i cant get the window back on my screen at all. i really dont want to loose all my custom profiles is there a fix for this.

It sounds like you have dual monitors set up and that you have the desktop stretched to fill both screens. Right click on the desktop, go to screen resolution, and configure your monitors to monitor 1 and monitor 2.

Try this:

Go to C:\ProgramData\CLink4

Find the file "CLink4App.config" - make a backup of it (just in case).

Open this file in Notepad.

Find the a line that looks like the following:

<add key="ClinkSettings" value="[A Whole Bunch of Gobbledegook]" />

Delete the entire line. But just that line.

Save the file.

Start Link.

This will clear all of your settings, including preferences for temperature (F or C), background colors and the like ... but it doesn't delete your profiles. Link will re-create this when you open it.

Try this:

Go to C:\ProgramData\CLink4

Find the file "CLink4App.config" - make a backup of it (just in case).

Open this file in Notepad.

Find the a line that looks like the following:

<add key="ClinkSettings" value="[A Whole Bunch of Gobbledegook" />

Delete the entire line. But just that line.

Save the file.

Start Link.

This will clear all of your settings, including preferences for temperature (F or C), background colors and the like ... but it doesn't delete your profiles. Link will re-create this when you open it.

Thank you! This worked.

Archived