Corsair Community

M65 not found

marksman1941

I decided to buy something better than my crappy $20 logitech mouse, and ended up with a Corsair Vengeance M65. I plugged it in, downloaded the CUE software, and the software told me that there was no Corsair device plugged into the computer. I'm using the M65 right now, but the software doesn't believe me. I've tried multiple USB ports, and every time I plug it back in I get the audible from the comp that says I have plugged in a new device. So, I would assume this is an issue with the CUE software, which I've read can be finnicky. I didn't find anything searching through these forums on this particular problem, but I'm hoping someone has seen this before and knows how to fix it.

I bought this one. So, I'm assuming non-RGB. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ARD5410/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . Any chance you can explain the difference to me?

Edit: I just looked at the two of em. Pretty self explanatory. I might actually swap this one out for an RGB, as I can't even reach the sniper button with this one. Is that something that people actually use much?

Archived