Corsair Community

RM1000i annoying buzz sound

MarkoM

Hi there,I can't log in corsair support ticket web site,because it highlighted my country red(Serbia and Montenegro doesn't exist since 2006),I'm from Serbia.

I can't log in and place my RMA.So I have to try contacting Corsair team trough this forum.

My problem with this PSU started recently ,after 9 months in use on Aorus gaming 9 z270 mobo with intel i7 7700k and Aorus 1080ti extreme edition GPU.All custom watercooled.

Since beginning of this year,I updated my system with Asus Rampage VI extreme and i9 7900x.I noticed weird sound coming from PSU.It's like buzzing sound.It's not coil whine,it's buzzing and it's unsettling .Fan works,and gets on around 40C...I don't hear it,it's quiet.

I use cable mod sleeved Corsair cables with caps.Corsair Link works fine.

PSU have no psychical damages,nor any accident happen,it's in pristine condition .It's sits in computer case with PSU cover on it.

I bought it in Serbia,computer store called Emmi.rs ,have receipt.My electrical wire and house sockets are all new and functioning fine.

Is that normal for PSU to make that kind of sound?I can record it and send it or trough skype show it.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Oye Corsair moderators,why didn't you publish my question under RMA&Warranty? It's literally impossible to get in contact with your support/customer service...

I couldn't access my RMA on support site for last few days.

I don't know where to write,except here.

Archived