Corsair Community

iCUE breakes my keyboard.

HadesX

Hello there, new here in the forums but I've been using Corsair hardware since forever. So, today I turned on my PC and after some minutes my K70 keyboard went crazy. It is uncontrollable, it types random words anywhere (websites boxes, Windows search box next to cortana, anywhere), it also opens apps by itself, it's like this keyboard is possessed by some angry binary spirit.:evil::evil:

I uninstalled every Corsair software, and reinstalled them and didn't work. Right now iCUE is uninstalled and my keyboard behaves normally. But every time I try to reinstall and iCUE is present in my hard drives, my keyboard goes insane. I need Corsair software so i can program my other hardware like my headphones and mouse but I don't have a clue why my keyboard is like that.:brick::brick:

Any advice or solutions? Thanks.

Have you checked your profile and cleared out macros? Do you have anyone in your house that's a practical joker? This almost sounds like something I'd do to Zotty or Solarity ... add a bunch of crazy macros and rebind keys on the keyboard to make it act like it was possessed.

Maybe create a new, clean, fresh profile?

If that doesn't work, I would suggest opening a support ticket.

Archived