Corsair Community

VS26B800D2 Dead

brandondiep

So it will not boot up ( 3 long beeps ), but the other stick is still running good. I live in Canada so rma'ing is not an option since sending it back will cost more than the ram stick itself.. So I'm out 40 bucks... (student, every penny helps) This came in a cheap barebone kit which i regret buying in the first place. Now i can barly play blackops and do any multitasking without slowing down. Thanks for taking my 40 bucks corsair. Tip: make a rma plant in canada. I was also wondering if i could add any ddr2 800mhz to my msi 785gtm-e45 in case my local pc store dont have this brand

• Corsair Employee
Have you spoke to the reseller they may be able to replace it for you, and I ship parts to and from Canada all the time, check with a few friends to find the cheapest method, probably Canada Post will be the least expensive but a little slower. and please use the link on the left and request an RMA then you can call our customer service by phone and see if they can help you.

Well i went to buy another ram stick and now it running all good ( 40 bucks). But i still cannot find my VDRAM anywhere, not even bios. When i set the voltage to 1.8 V which is the stock setting, i get bsod. When its set on auto/1.85 it runs fine, its been on auto all this time and i am wondering if the auto setting is the reason one of the sticks died or was it just bad luck. So should i set it at 1.85 or leave it at auto. My cpu was oc'd from 2.5 to 2.9. In hwmonitor VIN3 is at 1.78 could that be my ram voltage?

Archived