Corsair Community

Headset [VOID RGB] Configuration

MrSteamCore

Hello!

I bought the void RGB headset, but the "boop" sound (the mic activating) every time CUE changes active profile is quite annoying. I'd like to know if there is any way to setup a static configuration for the headset only (i have other Corsair devices) that won't change when i click on another window.

Thank you for your answers!

Hello!

I bought the void RGB headset, but the "boop" sound (the mic activating) every time CUE changes active profile is quite annoying. I'd like to know if there is any way to setup a static configuration for the headset only (i have other Corsair devices) that won't change when i click on another window.

Thank you for your answers!

elsewhere someone stated they deleted or renamed a wav file or something and it worked for them, YMMV

Hey, hey!

Click the options setting in CUE2 (Global Settings, has a little gear next to the Advanced button).

Under Void Pro check Enable Voice Prompts.

Shut down CUE2.

Navigate to Program Files (x86)/Corsair/Corsair Utility Engine/sounds/default

Rename the ones you do not want to hear. To disable all of them, rename the subdirectory _default or default_

Restart CUE2.

This will not remove the bwoop-beep at load-up, but otherwise, it will no longer be heard when you switch profiles, mute your headset or change from Dolby to Stereo.

Archived