Corsair Community

Corsair 16GB(2x8) Vengeance Rgb 3000mhz CL15 DDR4 Ram

Wisdom24

Hello guys, I'm going to buy GIGABYTE GA-AB350 Gaming motherboard and RAM which is in the title section. I want to know is this ram has Samsung B-Die chips or not. If it is not, can you suggest different Corsair RAM models which has Samsung B-Die Chips.

Thanks in advance :biggrin:

• Corsair Employee
Hello guys, I'm going to buy GIGABYTE GA-AB350 Gaming motherboard and RAM which is in the title section. I want to know is this ram has Samsung B-Die chips or not. If it is not, can you suggest different Corsair RAM models which has Samsung B-Die Chips.

Thanks in advance :biggrin:

I'd suggest getting only a kit in the QVL.

-Art

The ICs used on kits with specs like DDR4-3000 15-7-17 or DDR4-3200 16-18-18 can vary quite a bit. I had several CMR16GX4M2C3000C15 and none of them were Samsung B-Die, but you might eventually find one that is, if you buy enough kits... In general manufacturers tend not to disclose such information unless it is part of the press release/marketing for that product (like this).

Otherwise stick to specifications or models that are known to be produced exclusively from B-Die, you can find that information in unofficial lists that exist around the WWW.

• Corsair Employee
Yes It's the best option. This kit in QVL so no problem with that. I just wonder its chips. I should run it at 3000 Mhz. I'll use Ryzen 5 2600X.

If it's in the QVL, then not much to worry about (most of the time).

-Art

Archived