Corsair Community

Possible to hook up default 570x fans in to lighting node pro?

Jigabyte

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is a frequently asked question, but is it possible to connect the 3x SP120 fans that come with the 570x in to my lighting node pro?

The RGB hub that comes with the case seems to be hardwired in to the case controls.

Otherwise, is there a cable I can get or I guess a brand new rgb hub needed to connect to the node?

Thanks

The RGB Fan Led Hub supplied with your case will work with the lighting node pro.. i am sure you get a cable with the Node pro that allows you to connect it to the Rgb Fan Led Hub,

you would unplug the button controller from the RGB Fan LED Hub in the back of your case and then plug the RGB Fan LED hub into one of the LED channels on the Node Pro

4qcqpWr.jpg

Sata Power and Motherboard usb Connections are not show in the Diagram... (1 usb from node pro to motherboard and 2 x sata power (one for each unit)

The RGB Fan Led Hub supplied with your case will work with the lighting node pro.. i am sure you get a cable with the Node pro that allows you to connect it to the Rgb Fan Led Hub,

you would unplug the button controller from the RGB Fan LED Hub in the back of your case and then plug the RGB Fan LED hub into one of the LED channels on the Node Pro

4qcqpWr.jpg

Sata Power and Motherboard usb Connections are not show in the Diagram... (1 usb from node pro to motherboard and 2 x sata power (one for each unit)

The thing is I didnt buy the node pro separately. It came with the LL140's I bought so I don't think I have a separate cable to connect a second hub to the node.

Archived